Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mixed Bag

There are a few new things to report on. We did the annual fall farm thing. (Not as cool as the Pittsburgh farms but still fun.) Here we are in the corn maze.
They had a gun that shot corn out using pressurized air. Both girls got a turn shooting the corn.



This is a catapult that shoots pumpkins. If you look very closely you can see the pumpkin in the air. It was fun to watch because it shot them really high and far.


They had a playground of hay. Emma is popping up from a hay tunnel.




Mia is 2 1/2 months old now and growing so fast. I am neglecting to take pictures of her but I wanted to get a few of her expressions. This is her pleasant smile.


Her big cheesy, I am goin to laugh any minute smile.


Her "What the .... " look.


There was a Halloween party at the school on Friday. Here are the kids in their costumes. Emma is a fancy witch.


Ellie is a hobo; previously viewed on this blog as a mystery birthday party costume. (I love it when they want to recycle).


My little Tinkerbell.


All the Lambert ladies together.


The girls with some of their best friends, all who live across the street.


We had Ellie's birthday party. It was held at a rollerskating rink.


Some of the girls had never skated before but it turned out to be really fun.






I really can't believe that my oldest child is nine. I know every mother says that as their children grow up but really, where does the time go? We love having her in our family. She is the best sister to have and adds so much fun and joy in our lives.




















5 comments:

Rob and Ashley Seymour said...

Wow the girls are looking older! I say that everytime, huh? I miss Trax farms too. I get really homesick for Pitt this time of year. Miss you guys...

Maja said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! Only a few more weeks until the big game. Are you guys so excited? We can't wait to see you.

Stefanie said...

I love your kids' costumes! That's too bad the farms are a little disappointing, I guess I won't feel as sad that we didn't make it this year.

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes!
Happy Birthday Ellie!
--SaraLyn

The Nielsen Family said...

Holy Cow Elie is nine!!!! She is looking so tall. She is going to outgrow you Stef in no time. All the girls were lookin good for Halloween.