Thursday, October 1, 2009

Emma is six!!

Emma had her six year birthday. One of her presents from us was this American girl doll, Felicity. Brooklyn loves her and carries her around all day when Emma is gone. We had a birthday party at Fort Fun. We had pizza, cake, played games and jumped in a jumping castle. Everyone had a great time.


This is the kiddos on the bumper cars.

As you can tell Emma was quite excited about this present. One thing about Emma is that you never have to guess what she is feeling.

One of Emma's gifts was a 'swim to me puppy' that comes with these goggles. Brookie likes them better on her than the puppy.


This is the best I could do to get a smiling picture of Mia. She is a tough nut to crack so even though the lighting isn't good I thought I would post this pic anyway because I was excited that I got any reaction. She is already too cool for Kyle and usually looks away when he is trying to talk to her. Can't wait for the teenage years.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet smile! Can't wait to see her again!

--SaraLyn