Monday, February 2, 2009

Update


I know it has been awhile since I've posted so I thought I would do a quick one to let everyone know that I am still alive. First of all, was that Superbowl awesome or what? It was so exciting. These are just a few pics of us watching the game with some friends. It was great to have Stefanie and Kevin McMinn come watch with us. They were dental students in Pittsburgh when we were there and it was fun to have other Pittsburgers to help us cheer on the Steelers. The other two families are friends from the ward. One of the guys was a noisy Cardinals fan so it was sweet victory when the Steelers won.




We got a new camera for Christmas and I hadn't put in the new memory card. So just as I was trying to get pictures of everyone cheering, my memory was full.
The reason that I haven't been blogging for awhile is that I have been deathly ill. No it wasn't a disease or a virus, it was a little thing called pregnancy. We were surprised and excited to find out that I am expecting in the middle of August. I have been very sick but am starting to feel better. My mom came to take care of me for 2 weeks which was very helpful. I am definately over the worst of it which I am very grateful for.

4 comments:

Maja said...

Congratulations you guys!! I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids. I would love to go that route, but my husband thinks 3 is enough. I guess we will see huh? That game was sweet, I wish you lived closer and we could have had a little reunion. I hope you get feeling better.

Linda said...

Hey and CONGRATS! Tyler told me the good news a few days ago, and I was so happy and excited to hear your news. Hopefully the sickness is all over with by now. Good luck with the next couple of months!

The Nielsen Family said...

Oh MY Gosh!! Will it be another Lambert Little Lady?!? We are so excited for you! Geez, I am still shocked that was the last thing I thought I would read. Tell Emma and Ellie they looked super cute in their "Stillers" hats and cheeks all written on. We miss you guys!!

Stefanie said...

Hey! Well I did know I was pregnant at the time, we just hadn't told anybody yet. I think I am due the day after you (aug. 14th). It isn't hard for us to keep it a secret, seeing as I haven't thrown up once. I know they're off season, but at least we wouldn't have to start from scratch! I hope you have a boy just to mix it up!