Thursday, November 6, 2008

Park City

Since we have so many friends and family far away, I decided to get over my lack of computer skills and start a blog. I have enjoyed looking at many of your blogs and keeping in touch with your families that way so I am biting the bullet.





In September we met Grandma and Granpa Sherwood in Park City UT along with Sammy, Mackinley and SaraLyn (Binny). It was a great time despite me getting very ill for part of it. We also got to see Grandma Lambert, Maryn, Jamin, Audrey and brand new baby Millie which was fun.







Brooklyn loves to go to "jail" in our house by playing on the bannister. She pulls herself up on everything and loves to put whatever she can in her mouth. She is also getting pretty good at tormenting her sisters by grabbing and breaking anything that they don't want her to touch.



















2 comments:

mj said...

I am so proud of you. Beautiful girls in their costumes. Hope the baptism was great. It was great to see you. Love, MJ

Misner Family said...

I love the costumes, and from what I can see your house is really cute! And Brooklyn is so big, it is crazy.