Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cute Pics


I felt like I was neglecting Brooklyn a little on the blog since there were only 2 pictures of her so I thought I would add this cute one. She is a darling girl with a cute personality. She is very friendly and loves smiling at people and playing games with them. Everyone loves to talk to her because she is so responsive.



The girls have been to a few birthday parties lately that have had face painters. When they come home I am amazed at how beautiful the art is. These are just a couple of examples.





Two more cute pics of baby girl.










1 comment:

Rob and Ashley Seymour said...

I love all of he pics Stef! I can't beleive that Ellie is baptized, she looks adorable in that black and white dress. I think that Brooklyn is looking a lot like Ellie too! SO Cute!