Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Number seven

Emma is officially seven years old going on 25. She is full of fun and energy and adds excitment to our family. These are some of the presents she received for her birthday. For her party we went to Lollilocks which is a hair salon designed for kids.


The party was a spa theme. Everyone got their hair done, their toes and fingers painted and tattoos.

I think Brookie liked it the best. She loves getting beautiful.
They also made lip gloss, ate cupcakes and sang kareoke.
Everyone looked georgeous by the end.
This is a pic from Vegas that I forgot to post last time. I guess we tired her out.
The girls had their first piano recital. There were alot of people there watching and they both did fabulous!!


2 comments:

mj said...

I want to be invited to the party. Hair, nails, toes....Sounds like a good time to me.

Nicole said...

That look sooo fun! Happy Birthday cute girl!