Monday, February 8, 2010

Another hodgepodge

I should learn to blog as events happen but I seem to get aroung to my blog about once a month. Here are a few of the things that have been happening since Christmas. Grandma Sherwood bought each of the girls a new dress for Christmas. She wanted a picture of them in the dresses so here it is.



CHEESY!!
I just thought Brookie looked cute so I took some pics.


Emma was in a talent show at her school. She just started piano this fall and wanted to participate in the show. We were proud of her that she would be brave enough to get up in front of such a large group. She did great.

Cute sisters. These two have quite the bond.


Mia is almost six months old now. I know everyone says this but seriously, where did the time go? She continues to bring joy to our home.


How could you look at this face and not smile?

Brookie turned two today. Seriously, where did the time go? Did I already ask that?

This was one of her presents. After she went to bed Ellie and I played with it cause we thought it was so cool.


A Dora tunnel and tent was another present.
Her last present was this cozy coup. She stayed in it for the rest of the night.
Even cake couldn't drag her out.
We eventually got her up to the table to eat. Ellie's friends from across the street came over for the fun.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Mia has the cutest most perfectly round face! Time does fly!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I got the family picture here! So cute, but you need to update it because I only counted three girls in it!:) How fun to have so many girls and all that girly stuff. Its kind of foreign to me, we have a lot of dinosaurs, super heros, basketball hoops, etc. at our house. You look great by the way!