Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life with Baby

After Mia was born my mom came to help out for two weeks. At the end of th two weeks my dad, sister SaraLyn and her six week old baby Becca came to pick my mom up. This is SaraLyn snuggling the two babies. She declared this "heaven".
The cousins together. Cute together now, trouble together in a few years.

We went to a flower garden on the University campus after church. Brooklyn almost blends in with the flowers.



My big baby and little baby. Brooklyn all of a sudden looks huge. We have always called her 'baby' but now there is a new baby in town. It has taken us a little while to get used to calling her 'little girl' instead.



Big sister Ellie. What a great big sister she is. She is such a help to me and so sweet to her sisters.



3 comments:

Rob and Ashley Seymour said...

Such sweet pictures. Good for you to be out and about! I swear I didn't want to go anywhere for like 6 weeks!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. They make me miss you guys though:( Maybe we'll see you in October.

Love,
Binny

Joshua Sherwood said...

The pictures are great! We hope you guys are doing well - we miss all of you and can't wait to meet little Mia!

Traci